Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Mini Card Wednesday

I know it's late, but here it is, the first Mini Card Wednesday! Anyone who has been a long time Stampin’ Up! Customer will remember the Fresh Cut notes and stamp set that were retired last year =( Well, my inspiration for these cute little notes came from that set. Now I know it is unavailable, but you could make these work with just about any background stamp and greeting of your choice. My colors are Wisteria Wonder, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, and Very Vanilla. On some of the notes, I used ½ of a Stampin’ dimensional to attach the punched butterfly to the center of the card. Right now during sale-a-bration, you can get a pack of 2012-2013 In Color cardstock (among other great items) FREE with a $50 purchase. Check out my website or call me today for more information!





No comments:

Post a Comment