Sunday, July 8, 2012

Happy Sunday Bloggers!

Good morning! It is a beautiful Sunday here in Florida. It is a very hot! I haven't posted in a long time, I have been very busy. On top of everything else, a huge sinkhole opened up by my apartment two weeks ago due to Tropical Storm Debbie. My husband and I had to relocate unexpectedly and everyone knows how much of a pain moving is! We have been in our new place for a week now and it is almost organized. The animals are adjusting well too! 
I wanted to share a couple of great cards with you today. I have a get well and a thank you card.


Check out my new website:
I am working on finishing it, and I will have a list of supplies posted soon!
Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm a new follower to your blog and I love your cards! Very inspiring! Come by and follow my blog if you get a chance!

    Pinkstamper
    stampinwithpinke

    ReplyDelete