Sunday, November 4, 2012

Baby Shower gifts galore...

I went to a friends baby shower today, and I just had
 to share the gifts I made for her...

 I made her card from on I saw on Stampin' Connection 
(a demonstrator only website) done by Erica Jones.

This cute little owl was made using a template by Lynn Pratt...
I made 25 of these little guys as thank you notes.

 My second ever diaper cake! I love making these things. 
This one was done by me and two friends 
as a joint gift for the shower.
This is a view from the front...

A view from the side...

From the back...

And from the other side!

 I also made her a few scrapbook pages and put them in a nice binder.
This way she has a starter book for her new baby!!
This is the front page..

Another layout...

 A page for baby and his big sis...

Let's not forget big brother...

And a final layout for miscellaneous pics!

Hope you enjoyed all the photos!
Happy Stamping!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment