Sunday, August 4, 2013

Happy Sunday!

Hello Bloggers...

It's been a while, but I'm back. I have been working on some cards for a holiday swap. I wanted to share a couple of the cards with you. 

This first one is a Halloween card that I CASE'd from Stampin' Connection (a demonstrator only website). I altered it a little based off of a couple ideas from a few people. Thanks to those of you who inspired me!!



This next card is for Thanksgiving. I used the Magnificent Maple stamp from the Holiday catalog, and I think it may be my favorite stamp so far.


Lastly, a Christmas card utilizing the Merry Mini punch pack that was carried over from last year. I drew the white lines on the little bulbs with a white gel pen.


That's all for now. Stay tuned for a Not so Mundane Monday tomorrow...

Happy stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment