Sunday, December 22, 2013

Freshly Made

Good Morning all! Quick post this today of I card I created for the Freshly Made Challenge # 117 using colors from the colourQ chellenge #220. Hope you enjoy!!


I used Whisper white for the card base and layer. Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush, Baked Brown Sugar, and Silver Glimmer Paper are the colors I used for the banners. I added a 1/4" strip of Summer Starfruit to the top of the banners with a strip of pearls to accent it.


A quick tip for adhereing cardstock to the glimmer paper. 
It won't stick with regular glue, so use sticky strip. It will hold much better!


Here is a closeup of the banners.

Enjoy and Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! I love the sparkle, colors, and clean lines. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! I love the pretty sparkly banner! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely clean and simple card. I love the sparkle! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete