Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!

Hello Stampers! 
As 2013 comes to it's end and 2014 lies on the horizon, I am taking time to reflect on the last year. The things I have gained as well as the things I have lost including loved ones. I do not have a card creation to share with you today but rather some exciting new things taking place here on my blog in 2014, a photo of the welcome packet that my 2014 club members will receive, and best wishes in the coming year!

So here goes....
  • I have decided to implement a Rewards program for all of my customers, returning and new. Check it out under the Stampin' Rewards tab at the top of the page.
  • Second, I am going to post a monthly hostess code to the blog on the first of every month. When placing an order in my online store, be sure to use this code and I will enter your name in a drawing for a monthly "Mystery Hostess" where you will win the Hostess Rewards for the monthly orders!
  • I will also be including the monthly Hostess Code in my newsletter. If you would like to receive my newsletter, you can sign up here. Choose your interest in the drop down box. 
  • I have started a facebook page as a way to expand my viewing audience. "Like" my page here
  • Finally, if you are a member of my local monthly Stamp Club or if you'd like to be a part of my Long Distance Stamp Club (see the clubs tab at the top of the page), you will receive one of these on the first club date or with your first order!


There is a little Thank You! card, a wishlist folder, a little treat holder, and a Stampin' Rewards punch card. For my local club members, the punch card will replace the rewards tracking sheet. I found the instructions for the little treat holder here

All the best to you and your families in the coming year and I hope you continue to choose me as your Stampin' Up! demonstrator and my blog as one of your places for inspiration. 

Take care and Happy Stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment