Monday, December 16, 2013

Merry Monday

Every year for my last stamp club, I invite all of my club ladies over for Christmas Card making. They bring whatever they’d like, and they have access to all of my supplies as well and they just make whatever they want. We always have a lot of fun! This year I had a couple of ladies who are pretty new to stamping so I made some simple examples for them to follow. I created a plain card with four different colors using some retired supplies. This card is a CASE from one I saw online. 

Here is the plain card in one of the colors I chose to use.

Then I took the same colors and created another set of the cards, but this time I stepped them up a bit by adding some rhinestones to the card.



These are the four stepped up cards. It's hard to tell, but there are rhinestones in the swirls of the reindeer antlers. I used Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, and Rich Razzelberry. The accents used were the old 1/4" grosgrain ribbon and the retired ticket corner punch.

Hope you enjoy and Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment