Sunday, December 29, 2013

Nacho Love!

Good Morning! I have a super fun post for you this morning! I created this card for the most recent round of Nacho Average Challenges!

Here is the challenge sketch...


And here is what I created! My card was centered around Valentine's Day again, but this time I added a little sparkle!
I used whisper white and melon mambo cardstock, silver glimmer paper, and brights collection DSP in melon mambo. I added punched hearts using the full and small heart punches. My sentiment and banners came from Itty Bitty Banners stamp set and Itty Bitty Banners framelits. I added a rhinestone for a little extra bling.

This will be the first official card kit for sale on my blog! Check it out under the Card Kits tab at the top of the page. 

Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

  1. Love the bling and sparkle!! This is a great card!! Thanks for playing along with the Nachos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card for Valentine's Day! Really like the glimmer hearts. Thanks for playing along with us at Nacho Average Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I love those sparkly hearts! Thanks for joining us at Nacho Average Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Melon Mambo with all that silver sparkle, this looks great! Thanks for joining in the fun at Nacho Average Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete