Thursday, January 2, 2014

3 X 3 Swap Cards

It is a little late, but I'm back with a card post. These are a couple of the cards that I am working on for a card swap. It is a 3 X 3 gift card swap.

This first one may look a little familiar, it is a miniature version of a card I posted last year.
It is made with Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzelberry, and Real Red card stock. The DSP is Polka Dot Parade. I used the 1/2" and 3/4" circle punches and Corner Rounding punch. I added rhinestones to finish it off!


This one, sorry the picture is crooked, is busy. The card base is Pistachio Pudding with a piece of Sweet Sorbet DSP. I used stamps from the Petal Parade set and Teeny Tiny Wishes. My embellishments were from the Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack.


This one I used Daffodil Delight and Watercolor Wonder DSP. The stamps are from Happy Watercolor and Teeny Tiny Wishes. I "watercolored" the flowers with Crushed Curry ink and added a couple pearls to some of the flowers.

Enjoy and Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment