Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Strawberry Nacho Sneak Peek

Good Morning and Happy January 1st!
I have a card for you that I created for Nacho Average Challenge #70. Check out the challenge here!


This was the challenge that the team came up with...


Here is what I created!

For the card front I used Basic Black as my base with a layer of Strawberry Slush and Whisper White. I stamped the leaves at the bottom with Old Olive. I stamped the same image 3 times without re-inking to get that faded effect. I stamped the flowers separately in Strawberry Slush and cut them out. I glued the big flower flat and attached the small flower with a dimensional. Tied my piece of taffeta ribbon and attached my greeting. I added a pearl to the center of each flower to finish off my card!


The inside was similar to the front. The stamp sets used were from Petal Parade, a set available with the new Sale-A-Bration Catalog that goes live January 28th, Itty Bitty Banners, and the Bitty Banners framelits.

Enjoy and Happy Stamping!



9 comments:

  1. Great card! I love how you stamped off for different shades of Old Olive! Great use of the colors. Thanks for playing with is at Nacho Average Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! This was my fav set in the SAB catalog, but I've had some trouble with it! Might have to CASE this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those bold pink flowers! Thanks for playing along in the Nacho challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, the flowers look great! Really like how you used the colors. Thanks for playing along with the Nachos this week. Hope you will join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like spring! Just what we needed here in snowy, cold Colorado! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your use of this stamp step. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card and a great use of the colors in this week's challenge. Thanks for playing along with the Nachos! Hope to see you again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love what you did with this color combo!! Thanks for playing!!!

    ReplyDelete