Friday, February 14, 2014

Faux Dip-Dye Technique with In Color Owls!

Hello stampers! I have a fun video technique to share with you today!


Now that you have watched the video, here is my take on the technique!


Here is the card I made with my piece of Faux Dip Dyed ribbon...



And here is an alternate view. You can see I used dimensionals to pop up my Owls and Circles. There is also a better view of my ribbon!



Cardstock: Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla, Strawberry Slush, Costal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink: Strawberry Slush Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories: Owl Builder Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Small Heart Punch, Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon, Blender Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals

Contact me today to order any (or all) of the products used to create this card!
Hope you enjoy, and as always, Happy Stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment