Sunday, February 16, 2014

January 2014 Paper Pumpkin Kit

Since the February Paper Pumpkin kit is on it's way, I guess I should go ahead and show you what I created with the January kit =)

The kit was designed to make 4 cards, 2 each of 2 designs.
This is the first one...


And this is the second one...
Cute right? I think this is my favorite kit so far!

I took the remainder of my kit and added 2 sheets of Very Vanilla, a sheet of Basic Gray, and a sheet of Whisper White to create 6 additional cards. 

This first one has a Basic Gray base, 1/4 of the blue card base from the kit and some of the stickers to accent the stamps. I also layered a piece of Strawberry Slush under the triangle cut outs. 


This is another Basic Gray base with 1/4 of the pink card base included with the kit. I added a piece of doily and some of the stickers, but I used the negative of the stickers this time. 


Here is one with a Very Vanilla base, 1/4 of a kit card with a coordinating sticker underneath.


This one is my favorite of the bunch. I love the pink on the vanilla with all the gray accents.


Here is a Whisper White base...
I fit a small octagon inside of an octagon negative at the bottom. I had a lot of fun playing with the stickers in this kit =)


The arrow stamp was another favorite from the kit. It is so cute and you can create any length you'd like. 


The doilies added a little touch of style to all the cards and I think you are going to start seeing a lot more Doily use in my future work!


Last one...
Simple, but I think it is pretty. 


I would love to see what you created with your January 2014 Paper Pumpkin Kit. 
Share your photos in the comment section below
Enjoy and Happy Stamping!!


No comments:

Post a Comment