Hello everyone! Creations by Nikki has moved....you can find new and updated blog content here! I look forward to continuing my blogging on this new page. Hope to see you there!!
Tuesday, May 9, 2017
With Mother's Day being just a few short days away, I decided to make a card using the Dragonfly Dreams stampset and Thinlets. My mom loves dragonflies, so I thought this would be a perfect card to celebrate her with.
I used the Morrocan Series DSP, washi tape, and card stock that will be retired at the end of the month. If you want it, go to my store and order some before it's gone.
Here are the items I used:
Emerald Envy Classic Stampin' Pad by Stampin' Up!
Monday, May 8, 2017
I’m so excited to announce the launch of my annual In Color Club! The 2017 In Color Club will be the first club. This club will run from June - October and there will also be an express option for those of you that want everything all at once! You can see the new colors below.
Aren't they pretty? I know a written description doesn’t always make sense - as stampers, we are very visual people!
I will post a video that shows you exactly what you’ll get each month if you join the In Color Club just as soon as I get my supplies. In the meantime, check out the description below!
Even if you are not interested in the club, this video will be a great way to see all of the new In Colors and the products available in those colors up close and personal - they’re scrumptious!
All members will receive the following bonus items:
- FREE In Color Card Set PDF Tutorial Downloads for 5 months!
- Two, FREE Welcome Gifts - In Color Bookmark and In Color Combination Chart for easy coordination of the beautiful new colors!
Then every month, you will receive the following (multiply the list by five for what you’ll have at the end of five months!)
- A handstamped card and matching envelope featuring your In Color of the month
- 12 sheets of 8 ½ X 11 Cardstock
- 1 Ink Pad
- 1 Ink Refill
- 1 Stampin’ Write Marker
- 2 yards ½” Finely Woven Ribbon
- 4 Bitty Bows
- 2, 6” X 12” sheets of Fresh Florals DSP
Here's a sneaky peek of the products that you will get!
I just love how those breakdowns look! Having a whole bundle of completely coordinated items is simply amazing! This club makes it all possible for you to have that coordination on a budget. Plus, each month that you open your bundle of goodies, the color will be a surprise, and that’s a lot of fun in itself.
All kits are packaged with care. $6.95 shipping is included in your total monthly club fee and your goodies will be sent priority via a Legal Flat Rate mailer. If you want to join just follow these steps
- E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know that you want to be in the club. I will reply with a contract for you to fill out.
- You’ll provide your Credit Card info - your card will be charged between the 1st and 10th of the month for $26 plus $6.95 shipping for a total of $32.95 each month for 5 months (June - October).
- Every month between the 25th and 30th, you’ll receive a goodie package in the mail with an assortment of product featuring 1 of the In Colors and a hand stamped card to match your months color (one of the ones featured above). You’ll receive a different color each month until you have all five colors.
- You’ll be sent your Welcome Gifts with your 1st month's shipment. Your FREE monthly PDF downloads will be emailed to you automatically every month.
Now, I know there are a lot of you who don't have the patience to wait out the 5 months. A stamper wants what a stamper wants! And that’s okay, too :) You can do the In Color Club Express and get EVERYTHING mailed to you in 1 shipment with 1 payment. You’ll spend more at once, but you’ll save on shipping. And you’ll get your goodies right away! You’ll still get your FREE Welcome Gifts and FREE monthly PDF downloads too!
The In Color Club Express is a one time payment of $130 with a 1 time shipping charge of $13.60. The Express option will be carefully packaged in a Medium Flat Rate box and shipped.
To Take advantage of the In Color Club Express, just e-mail me at email@example.com and we’ll get you rolling.
Saturday, May 6, 2017
It's almost time to say good-bye to the 2016-2017 annual catalog :(
But that means that we get to say hello to a new one.
The 2017-2018 catty goes live on June 1st, but if you contact me today, I will send you out a new catty goodie package for FREE with shipping of $6.95!
Your package will contain :
- 2017-2018 Annual Catalog
- In Color Ink/Paper Chart
-In Color Book mark
-Coupons valid for August - December 2017
Use the button below to order your catalog and I will ship out your goodies ASAP!!
Thursday, April 20, 2017
I have created some projects from the amazing April Paper Pumpkin kit A Sara Thing. The first three cards are made exactly as the instructions state, the other three I modified and added a couple elements.
For this card I just added some watercolor pencil in blue and yellow and blended. I added elements from the kit and angled the card layers to make a pretty thank you card.
For this card I added a 4" X 5 1/4" piece of Sweet Sugarplum cardstock and enamel heart. I used the Detailed Dragonfly Thinlets to add a little something extra to the card.
For this card, I added a square of peek-a-boo peach, paper doily, and enamel dots. I colored the heart with the pink and yelow pencils that came with the kit and blended to make the pink-orange color.
Hope you enjoy!!