Thursday, April 20, 2017

A Sara Thing April 2017 Paper Pumpkin

Hi everyone! 
I have created some projects from the amazing April Paper Pumpkin kit A Sara Thing. The first three cards are made exactly as the instructions state, the other three I modified and added a couple elements. 





For this card I just added some watercolor pencil in blue and yellow and blended. I added elements from the kit and angled the card layers to make a pretty thank you card. 


For this card I added a 4" X 5 1/4" piece of Sweet Sugarplum cardstock and enamel heart. I used the Detailed Dragonfly Thinlets to add a little something extra to the card. 



For this card, I added a square of peek-a-boo peach, paper doily, and enamel dots. I colored the heart with the pink and yelow pencils that came with the kit and blended to make the pink-orange color.

Hope you enjoy!!
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment