This page is for everything Paper Pumpkin! Let’s have a peek inside...
Are you currently in the Paper Pumpkin club? Do you want to be? Then this page is for you!!!
WHAT IS PAPER PUMPKIN?
It's a fabulous, fun papercrafting product in "kit form" (pre-cut, pre-scored, ready to assemble) wrapped up in pretty, soft blue tissue paper in a bright, red box that gets delivered right to your mailbox each month. And each kit includes a stamp set and ink that you can use again and again even after you've created everything within the kit!
HOW DO I ORDER THESE KITS?
Subscriptions start at just $19.95 a month (shipping is included)!
Become a monthly subscriber today ("auto pay" from your credit card month to month) OR try it out by purchasing and redeeming prepaid kits. When you pre-pay, the kits still get delivered to your mailbox (once a month for the number of months you paid), but there are no further charges.
Regular Subscriptions...Click here to get started. Set up a Paper Pumpkin account, enter your payment and delivery information, and wait for your kits to begin arriving. Payments will be automatically processed shortly after the 10th of each month. Kits arrive on or around the 16th. You can cancel at any time.
Prepaid Subscriptions...You can pre-pay for 1, 3, 6, or 12 months by purchasing them on a regular order (online, through a party, directly with the demonstrator...). Click here to view and purchase a prepaid subscription online. Then set up a Paper Pumpkin account, enter your prepaid code and delivery information, and wait for your kits to begin arriving. Kits arrive on or around the 16th. If you find you enjoy the kits, you can always add your payment information and when the pre-paid subscription runs out, your account will convert to a regular subscription. If you do not want to continue receiving kits, simply do not enter you credit card info into your account.
What you wll receive...
- At only $17.95 - $19.95 per month (including shipping!), it's cheaper than therapy!
- You can get $21.54 Hostess Rewards (free product of your choosing) when you go with the $17.95 per month option (the 12-month prepaid).
- It's all in one box which makes it easy for storage, travel, etc.
- You can make fabulous projects (cards and gifts that you'll want to give to others) just using the contents of the kit!
- It includes an information sheet with simple visual directions.
- It is delivered directly to YOU by your postal carrier. Gotta love that!
- It's great for ALL ages from kids to teens to parents to grandparents. It's great for males AND females. My nephew is a subscriber, and LOVES it!
- It's great for sharing. What a wonderful thing to do WITH your kids each month - mother/daughter time!? Or these kits can be great reasons to get together with friends - have a monthly crafting day! You can even purchase prepaids and give them as gifts...birthdays, Christmas, or just because. I love the idea of sending kits to college kids living away from home.
- It's a surprise each month. Not knowing what you are going to get is a HUGE part of the fun!
- Life is busy now-a-days. You DESERVE a quick, creative escape once a month. Just 10-30 minutes is all you need.
- Stampin' Up! shares how-to videos - quick videos that will show how to make the projects per the directions.
- Plus, there are many ideas out there on the internet. Google the name of the kit and you'll see ALL kinds alternate ideas made with the contents of that kit. My favorite way is to find ideas for each kit on Pinterest.
BUT, there's more!! Extra Perks from Me!...
I create and share alternate ideas using the kit contents. Then I post my how-to videos & photos of my projects on my blog. (These ideas always include scrapbook pages, Project Life layouts, alternate greeting card ideas!
When you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin through ME, I send you 8-10 private tutorials (exclusive project ideas) each month showing you lots of other ways to use the products in the kit. If you are local, I hold a monthly Paper Pumpkin club. For a small fee ($10) you get to bring your kit, and I supply extra materials for alternate projects that I will show you how to make.
So what are you waiting for??? Sign up for paper pumpkin today and start enjoying the fun!!!